Yale University Student
Unlimited Golf Membership
Full time students of Yale University and their families are eligible for golf membership. Student must provide proper identification for application.
Undergraduate Individual -
Undergraduate Family -
Graduate Individual -
Graduate Family -
Membership includes -
- Annual Capital Assessment
- Annual Yale Golf Club Tournament Participation Fee
- Tee Reservation Access 10 days in advance
- USGA Handicap Fee
- Students are not required to pay the food Minimum. Widdy’s Food and Beverage Credit can be activated by request.
- Individual - $150 / Family- $300
Guest of Unlimited member
- Weekdays - $75
- Weekends - $85
Daily play policies Yale Student
Students may, upon presentation of a valid Yale ID, play the course by paying daily green fees. The fee entitles players to one 18-hole round of golf. Nine-hole fees are not offered.
Guests of Yale Students
Yale students who are not members can introduce guests. Appropriate guest fees are applicable.
Undergraduate Student Green Fee - $25
Undergraduate Student Non-Student Guest Green Fee - $75
Full Time Student Guest with College ID-$ 50.00
Undergraduate Student Twilight Green Fee (after 4:30) - $15